2. Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card or an IEP document.)
3. Enter your birthday.
4. Click Continue.
5. If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
6. Next, you will be asked to change your password.
7. Pick a password that only you will know (not something common like Password1)
8. Re-enter your password.
9. Click Update Password. The student’s email is the username then @nycstudents.net. For instance, if the username is marias34 then the email address is email@example.com. Right now, students can only email NYCDOE staff, but this may open up a little in the future.
Proposal "Remote" Monday's (Blended Parents-please complete the survey)
Student Emergency Blue Card
Health Form-Please print prior to coming to the building
Please note that all students, visitors, and families must complete a health screening before entering DOE facilities. This health screening must be completed on each day of arrival. This health screening can also be completed online at: https://healthscreening.schools.nyc/. Upon entering the facility, if you have not completed the online health you will be asked to provide responses to a questionnaire prior to entering. Or you can complete this QR on your phone, please have this when you are bring your child to the building on their designed day.
Scan me to go directly to the link
Kindergarten & 1st Grade Supply List
2nd & 3rd Grade Supply Lists
4th & 5th Grade Supply List
The DOE has created student accounts for every single New York City public school student, including 3K and Pre-K students.
The account gives your student access to TeachHub, which is how students access:
iLearnNYC, the Summer School 2020 online learning platform
Student report cards (available in the Student Documents icon)
Multiple educational applications
G Suite, Microsoft O365, and Zoom (using secure central accounts)
*Your child will no longer have access to their ps103.net account for google classroom or gmail, they must create the NYC student account
Creating NYC Student Account
Creación de una cuenta de estudiante de NYC
Mr. F Reyes, Principal
Ms. Mojica & Ms. Billman
Ms. L. Mojica, Assistant Principal, (K-1) Ms. D. Billman, Assistant Principal, (2-3)
Ms. Nortey & Ms. Asari
Ms. Nortey, Assistant Principal (4-5) Ms. Asari, Assistant Principal (STEM)
Make sure that you check your weekly homework sheet to ensure that you are completing all assignments in a timely manner. If you need assistance with your homework you can call this number free of charge.